Day 1 November 6th: Hope & Healing
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- How exposure to a traumatic event could result in an anxiety disorder and PTSD.
- A broadened view of those impacted by traumatic loss.
- The value of forming a community where active postvention is an option.
- The emotional benefit of getting help sooner versus later for survivors.
Day 2 November 7th: LOSS Team
8:00 am – 2:30 pm + Optional Post Session
- Raise awareness of what potential volunteer LOSSteam members may experience.
- Understanding suicide and its impact on the community.
- Crime scene etiquette by local law enforcement experts.
- Getting started: who, what, where, and when.
Community Brainstorming Session 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Penn State DuBois, 1 College Place, DuBois PA 15801
Registration Fee: $100 (for both days only; 1-day rate unavailable; lunch included)
If paying by check please use the coupon: PaybyCheck
Registration Deadline Nov. 2nd